5 Important Questions to ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, choosing the right surgeon is a critical step. Our Scottsdale cosmetic surgeon Dr. Richard J. Brown is compassionate, professional and knowledgeable with the experience and education to help you achieve the cosmetic surgery results you desire.
A few questions to consider when looking for a cosmetic surgeon who can meet your needs:
- Are you board-certified cosmetic surgeon and what is your specialty area? Dr. Brown is a double board-certified Scottsdale plastic surgeon in the specialty areas of General Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Have you ever had your own cosmetic surgery procedure? At the age of 23, Dr. Brown elected to have rhinoplasty. He knows firsthand what it’s like to be a cosmetic surgery patient, allowing him to create a more comfortable and thoughtful experience for you.
- Can you provide patient testimonials? We have a number of testimonials on our website, both video and written.
- Do you have before and after photos available? You can see before and after photos in our online galleries.
- Do you offer financing? In addition to accepting cash, check, money-order and credit, we also offer financing through CareCredit.