Achieve healthy, vibrant, and rejuvenated skin
Dermalinfusion can rejuvenate your skin and resolve common signs of aging and skin damage. It is a quick, non-invasive treatment that can improve your skin tone and texture and help you achieve a beautiful, glowing complexion.
Am I a Good Candidate For
You are an ideal candidate for dermalinfusion:
- If you note protruding, enlarged, or misshapen ears
- If you are a healthy, non-nicotine using patient for more than one month
- If you are a child over the age of 5
- If your ear shape impacts your self-confidence
- If your ears protrude or are prominent
- If you were born with irregularly shaped ears that are too large or too small
- If your ears are irregularly positioned
- If you have suffered injury to the ear resulting in irregular shape or position
Dermalinfusion may be for you:
- If you want to look great before a big event
- If you have brown spots or hyperpigmentation
- If you’d like to even out your skin tone
- If you have fine lines and wrinkles
- If your skin has experienced sun damage
Consultations Available Now
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
A typical dermalinfusion treatment takes 20 to 30 minutes. You can receive it on your lunch break or right before a special event you’d like to look great for.
What Results Will I See?*
- (1) A brighter complexion
- (2) Improved skin tone
- (3) Softer lines and wrinkles
- (4) Reduced pores and blackheads
- (5) Softer, smoother skin
Is There Any Downtime?
There is no downtime with dermalinfusion. Immediately after treatment, your skin will feel clean and beautiful. You may appear a bit red but fortunately, this will fade within 30 minutes to one day.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Brown Plastic Surgery will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Scottsdale or West Valley offices directly to schedule at 480-568-3804. Brown Plastic Surgery serves the Scottsdale and West Valley areas.
*Individual results may vary*