Feel Confident About Your Hair and Skin
If you are bothered by the appearance of your hair and/or skin, our platelet-rich plasma or PRP with microneedling treatment may be right for you. It can help you look years younger by reducing signs of aging on your skin and/or resolve your hair loss.
Am I a Good Candidate For
PRP with microneedling?
You are an ideal candidate for PRP with Microneedling:
- If you are searching for a way to treat androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) without surgery
- If you would like to even out your skin tone
- If you hope to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- If you wish to lighten sun spots and acne scars
- If you would like to reduce broken capillaries and spider veins
PRP with Microneedling Treatment
Microneedling is a treatment that involves using a special device with small needles to prick the skin. When performed by itself, this treatment stimulates the production of collagen, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, shrinks enlarged pores, and stimulates hair follicles to produce new hair growth.
By pairing microneedling with PRP, you can further stimulate the production of collagen and expedite the healing process. It can rejuvenate your skin and/or promote hair growth as well as increase hair size.
Consultations Available Now
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
The purpose of your PRP with microneedling treatment (whether it’s for your skin, hair or both) will determine how long it takes. Most treatments are completed in an hour.
What Results Will I See?*
- (1) A thicker, fuller head of hair
- (2) Rejuvenated skin
- (3) An even skin tone and texture
- (4) Diminished appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, and other common imperfections on the skin
Is There Any Downtime?
Microneedling with PRP is a minimally-invasive treatment that comes with minimal downtime. After your treatment, you may resume work and your daily activities right away.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Brown Plastic Surgery will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Scottsdale or West Valley offices directly to schedule at 480-568-3804. Brown Plastic Surgery serves the Scottsdale and West Valley areas.
*Individual results may vary*