Resolve sagging eyelid skin while preserving a masculine look
The old cliche the eyes are the windows to your soul could never be more true. Your eyes are one of your most important facial features. If you have droopy or saggy eyelids, you can portray a tired and aged appearance. You may also have difficulty seeing. At Brown Plastic Surgery in Scottsdale, Dr. Brown uses up to date eyelid surgery techniques to allow male patients to restore a smoother, more refined look to their eyes.
Am I a Good Candidate For
eyelid surgery for men?
You’re a good candidate for male eyelid surgery:
- If you are a healthy, non-nicotine using patient for more than one month
- If you are a healthy man who does not have any serious medical problems
- If you have excess skin and puffiness of the upper or lower eyelids
- If you have sagging bags of the lower eyelids or dark circles of the lower eyelids
- If your droopy eyelids get in the way of your vision
Eyelid Surgery for Men Procedure
Eyelid surgery for men is a relatively quick, outpatient procedure that can be customized to meet your particular medical and aesthetic goals. During upper eyelid surgery, which is also known as upper blepharoplasty, a tiny incision is made in the natural crease of the upper eyelid to remove excess skin and fatty tissue. A lower eyelid procedure or lower blepharoplasty usually involves an incision along the lower eyelid or the inside of the eyelid to accomplish rejuvenation.
Consultations Available Now
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
The blepharoplasty procedure typically takes 1-3 hours when performed alone. If your blepharoplasty is being performed with a facelift or neck lift, it will take longer.
What Results Will I See?*
- (1) Tightening of upper and/or lower eyelid skin
- (2) Reduction of puffiness and bags of upper and lower eyelids
- (3) Removal of excess hooding skin of the upper outer eyelids
- (4) Improved vision with upper eyelid removal of skin
Is There Any Downtime?
Once your eyelid surgery has been completed, you’ll be ready to go home so that you can rest. You may experience some soreness and can expect your eyes to tire easily for several weeks. It is not uncommon to have blurry vision for several weeks from swelling.
In about a week, you may resume work as long as you take necessary breaks to rest your eyes. After a week or two, your bruising and swelling will subside and you’ll likely feel confident enough to go out in public.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Brown Plastic Surgery will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Scottsdale or West Valley offices directly to schedule at 480-568-3804. Brown Plastic Surgery serves the Scottsdale and West Valley areas.
*Individual results may vary*