- Arrange for an adult to drive you home from our facility.
- Have an adult stay with you for at least 24 hours following surgery.
- Drink water to keep yourself hydrated and help your body flush out the medications used during surgery.
- Walk around your house to increase blood flow and aid your recovery.
- Avoid strenuous activity.
- Wear your compression garment.
Following your Scottsdale abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) surgery, you should take the time to let your body heal at its own rate. Each patient is different and your recovery will not be exactly like anyone else's recovery. In general, keep these care tips in mind: