What Are My Options For Breast Enhancement?
There are many options available to help you achieve the look you want. Experienced Phoenix cosmetic surgeon Dr. Richard Brown and his staff will help you select the procedure that will give you the results you desire.
Dr. Brown performs several procedures designed to improve breast size and shape:
- Breast augmentation increases the size and enhances the shape of a woman’s breast through surgical insertion of an implant.
- Breast lift treats ptosis, sagging breasts, by restoring a natural, youthful shape.
- Breast reduction makes breasts smaller and improves their shape. It can also help alleviate back and neck pain in some women.
- Implant replacement replaces an existing implant with a new one. It may be used to change breast size or to correct issues associated with an old or ruptured implant.
- Nipple enhancement procedures can correct an inverted nipple, reduce the size of the areola, or change the look of a nipple that appears puffy.
- Breast reconstruction rebuilds a breast that has been removed by mastectomy.
- Breast asymmetry procedures use one or more techniques to improve the symmetry and balance of the chest.
Choosing breast enhancement is a very personal, life-changing decision, but rest assured that we’re here to help every step of the way. Please contact Dr. Richard Brown today at 480-568-3804 for a consultation in one of our conveniently located offices in the Phoenix metro area.