Take Years Off Your Face
Aging, sun exposure, and other factors can take a toll on your skin and make you look older than you really are. The good news is that there are a variety of skin rejuvenation treatments that can improve your skin tone and texture and leave you with the smooth, glowing complexion you deserve.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR SKIN REJUVENATION?
You are an ideal candidate for skin rejuvenation:
- If you have an uneven skin tone
- If you have wrinkles, crow’s feet, and folds around your mouth
- If you have noticeable sun spots or acne scars
- If you desire a more youthful appearance
SKIN REJUVENATION TREATMENTS
Brown Plastic Surgery offers the following revolutionary skin rejuvenation treatments:
- Chemical Peels: Our wide variety of chemical peels can penetrate both superficially and deep into the skin, revealing a healthy radiant glow.
- Microneedling: Microneedling involves making tiny punctures into the skin to soften wrinkles, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation.
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning uses a special blade to gently scrape off the top layer of dead skin cells and peach fuzz to reveal brighter, smoother skin. Dermaplaning allows your skin care products to penetrate deeper and your makeup to go on smoother.
- Dermalinfusion: Dermalinfusion is a no down time, skin treatment that delivers serums deep into the skin to address wrinkles, age spots, dry skin, and other conditions.
HOW LONG DOES A TYPICAL TREATMENT TAKE?
Treatment varies and depends on the type of treatment being performed. While the Perfect Peel takes 15 minutes, microneedling and dermalinfusion can be completed in 30.
WHAT RESULTS WILL I SEE?*
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Reduced appearance of acne scars and sun spots
- Diminished lines and wrinkles
- Smaller pores
- A more youthful appearance
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
Skin rejuvenation treatments are non-invasive, meaning they come with virtually no downtime. While you may experience some redness and bruising, you’ll be able to resume your everyday activities immediately.
CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE NOW
TAKE THE FIRST STEP – REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one replica rolex oyster perpetual date watches of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Brown Plastic Surgery will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Scottsdale office directly to schedule at +1 480-947-2455.
*Individual results may vary*