Top Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
The number of plastic surgery procedures performed on men has risen drastically in the last decade. Gone are the days when plastic surgery was considered a luxury for women. Here at Richard J. Brown we see a growing number of male clients at our Sun City and Scottsdale plastic surgery offices.
No matter the reason for the procedure whether it be to recapture a youthful appearance or to stay competitive in the job market, there is a list of plastic surgery options we offer that are the most popular plastic surgery procedures for men.
- Rhinoplasty – Whether you’re male or female, the nose is a prominent feature of the face. If you’re unhappy with the look, Dr. Brown performs incredible rhinoplasty procedures that will enhance your nose, giving the look you desire.
- Eyelid lifts – This can be one of the most telltale signs of age. Drooping skin around the eyes can easily be lifted, giving a youthful appearance to the part of the face that help you exude confidence and power.
- Liposuction – With as busy as we are these days, it can be hard to make it into the gym to attain the physique you want. That’s why liposuction has quickly become one of the most popular procedures Scottsdale plastic surgeons offer. Lose those stubborn inches around the waist, thighs and arms with a liposuction procedure performed by Dr. Brown.
- Male breast reduction – Gynecomastia is a condition that affects a large number of men. Dr. Brown performs a spectacular male breast reduction that will give you the confidence to sport your favorite shirt or feel comfortable shirtless at the pool during the summer.
- Injectables – These aren’t just to give women Angelina Jolie lips. They can reduce smile lines and help the look of forehead wrinkles. As opposed to the eyelid lift, injections can reduce the signs of aging by adding volume to your face rather than adjusting the skin.
Whether you’re a doctor, a dentist, a stay-at-home father or an athlete, there’s a plastic surgery option for you. Explore your options on our website or call our office at 480-568-3804 to schedule a consultation at our Scottsdale or Sun City plastic surgery office.